Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hey !

Have sat down to write after a long time but I am not quite sure of  what is it that made me sit this evening in my room with the lights off and my lappy to blog.
I have a surge of emotions taking over. I cant quite really get  what is it that I am feeling. What is it that am experiencing. . I hate when I get ruled by my emotions rather being in control of them. Talking about emotional intelligence and effective management of emotions.Its kinda important to understand your emotions and then manage them,control then and express them appropriately. But the most frustrating thing is i am unable to figure out what is it that went wrong,what is it thats bothering me.. why am i so pissed at the moment???

Though I know its not okay to avoid or dismiss such a state but I'll let it be like that and go off to sleep.

No comments: