Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Working @ Amity

26th is one date that has marked a  lot of significant events in my life and also in the world (26th jan 2000:gujrat earthquake,26th dec tsunami,26th nov/oct hotel taj pe attack .. all this though show sad events but 26th's for me have been nice n good .*touchwood* )
So here again on 26th of july 2010 I join Amity University as a Lecturer which marks the beginning of my career. I am glad that I could create this job for me at this age. I always kept telling people that i want to be a lecturer but I thought it would take me another 2-3 years to get into it. I never knew it could happen that fast. But it did happen and am glad it happened. Guess the things like laws of attraction ,power of your subconscious mind and clearing does work and I am collecting all the evidences.

I vouch for this very famous line 'your words create your world'  it finally did even though i had no idea as to how will this work.

Talking about the day. It was an awesome day.One of a kind. In the morning when I had to leave i could see how happy and proud my parents were. They were more excited than I was. Being the only child their life revolves around me. The first day at work was nice. Met almost all the faculty members. Everyone seems to be quite nice and friendly. The day passed by pretty fast.Before even I could realise it was 5.30 and was time to leave. All am waiting for is to get classes and get to my work with the students .

Looking forward to a great a new life and career
:)

( Spcl thanks to a student of mine cos of him I have competed this long pending post ...
Thanks Ramit this was pending from quite some time.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the job

upasana said...

Thanks Siva :)
(Sorry for the abnormally late reply :P )