Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My 1st Part Time Job

Sumwhere around the 19th or 20th of this month I got a call in the evening while I was studying for my 3rd semester exams. I usually dont take calls from unknown numbers and during my exams I dont take calls at all... ask those people who have been trying 2 get in touch! :P sorry ppl for being indifferent..!! Anyways moving forward that call was from a lady .. she is a vastu consultant and also a hypnotherapist! she saw my resume at naukri.com which says I am an electronics graduate..!Though I had updated my qualifications in the profile but I did not update my resume :P Yet she called me... that was sweet of her :) So I went to meet her today at her office.. I reached there like 15 minutes before time! Had a pretty decent conversation.. these guys are starting the hypnosis course and are looking for someone who can work along with them in materializing the whole thing..right from enrollments of the students to even being there at the course..and they are paying me pretty decent..!I mean I have been doing almost the same stuff in landmark and assisting there doesn pay you.. they 'll not even pay you the money you'll spend on making calls from ur fone or the conveyance .. which they should if not anything else..!!

So am pretty excited about this new opportunity.. cos hypnosis was something I was interested in from quite some time and working for the same thing would be so much fun and learning as well.
I am soo glad that I made this choice in my life to be a psychologist..!

No comments: