Friday, January 8, 2010

I am amazed by how happy n content I was this new years eve sitting my home with my books ..revising for the exam the next day... I doubt I was ever this happy and satisfied on the new years eve..even while I was partying with family or friends...!! Though thats not my coolest idea of welcoming the new year ... yet I was soo glad I was at home with mom n dad ..I was soo thankful that i got to stay home for another day ...or otherwise I would have been on the same night in my hostel room...all by myself..with obviously my books but noone around... That was not at all how i wanted to start my new year ..!
But what was amazing was... i was soo happy just being at home n doing nothing..as compared to the rest of the new years eve when i m so upset for not having a great celebration! What I really got in the new year was.. how happy and satisfied people can be with their lives knowing as to what is what most people cant even dream to have,..
When a 15 year old is pissed with his younger brother just cos he had to stay home 2 babysit the younger one instead of going out for cricket match ...he doesn realise how lucky he is to have a sibling than to not have any!!

People do not appreciate what they have but crib about what they dont have...! We should be grateful of what we have around us..and not worry of what we dont have.. what we possess today is what we desired yest..!!

Just be glad as 2 what you have is the best ... what you are not happy with could be something that didnt exist at all...!!

Thank the people around you or god or yourself..for being what you are.. n for living the life you are living ..cos you are at a better position ..if not the best!!

2 comments:

Shael said...

An autobiography..from the day 1.
Nice and Great going..

upasana said...

Thanks shael :)