Monday, April 5, 2010

Sana: Shit babes... look at him .. He is soo hott...!!
Priya: Which one ..??? Red wala ya grey stripes?
Sana: Grey strips darling... aaaaaa... oh I soo want him Pri ..I want him right now...
Priya: Shut up bitch ... put your tongue inside.. act like a female weirdo..
Sana: Aaawwwww.... am i not acting like one.. m not gay.. he s hot and am a girl ... seriously Pri .. he's the last guy i would wanna be with.. he's the kinds i had always wanted.
Priya: Not again.. look at him... he walks so weirdly... as if he was an ape last year and has just evolved into a human being.. give ur self a break ..you nympho!
Sana: Huh! I hate you ..no no ... I love you.. will you be my BF Pri ?
Priya: Sana shut up and concentrate .. i don't wanna score 40 again in algebra.. my life depends on it.. help me get through this misery and pain.
Sana: What your life depends on it jerk... it 'll do no good to you... NSP will surely be good for you.
Priya: Impossible you are.. gimme my aankhen.. ( puts on her specs) ..Ohh Fish.. he is super hawwttt .. you don't want him babes.. he's mine.. see he's even looking at me...


Miss you sweetheart and our crow watching ..love you loads..
god bless you.. !!



No comments: