Friday, October 31, 2008


                                                   You Are All Of This To Me

( This poem had been dedicated to a very close friend,around five years back. Every time I read it,it feels that you are still around.Miss you loads..may your soul rest in peace)



You’re the thought that starts each morning,

the conclusion to each day.

You are in all that I do,

and everything I say.


You’re the smile on my face,

the twinkle in my eye.

The warmth inside my heart,

the fullness in my life.


You’re the hand that’s laced in mine,

and  the coat upon my back.

My friend,my love,

my shoulder to lean on.


You are my silly , mature ,caring,

thoghtful,bright and honest buddy.

The one who holds me tightly,

when I need to cry.


You are all I’ve wanted,

you are all I need.

You are I’ve dreamed of,

you are all of this to me.

1 comment:

Ashu said...

I never knew that you can write too.....
well the poem is beautiful..
Said everything .. nothing left behind...